Walgreenslistens customer satisfaction survey guide is here for you. In this piece, you will find more insights on how to participate, rules and regulations, and more about the Walgreens survey. Continue reading to know about this survey program.
What is Walgreenslistens Survey?
Walgreens’ customer satisfaction survey is an opportunity for all their customers to submit their reviews about their stores. The customer reviews help them grow and improve their products and services. By participating in the Wallgreens survey, you help Walgreens learn about your needs. This survey is a win-win situation for all parties involved as you as a customer stand a chance to enter the sweepstakes and win a reward.
I have already informed you that by taking part in this survey, you have a chance to enter the sweepstakes and win $3,000. Make sure you submit an honest review to the customers who will be considered for this reward.
How to Participate in Walgreenslistens Survey?
There are four ways to participate in Walgreenslistens sweepstakes program. They include;
- www.walgreenslistens.com Online Survey
- Walgreenslistens Survey Through Telephone
So, here I will take you through the steps of all these methods to finish the WalgreensListens Survey.
Method 1: www.walgreenslistens.com Online Survey
- Step 1: Visit www.walgreenslistens.com or www.drelistens.com.
- Step 2: Input the survey number, password, and select the time of the visit.
- Note: The survey number, password, and time of visit are found in your Walgreens receipt.
- Step 3: When you are done, click Start
- Step 4: Now answer all the survey questions honestly, then click submit.
- Step 5: When you complete this process, you will be required to give your personal and contact details such as First and Last Name, email address, phone number, and others.
NB: You can change the language from English to Spanish or vice versa by clicking the link found on the bottom left of your screen.
And by following all these steps, you will have entered the Walgreenslistens sweepstakes.
Method 2: Walgreenslistens Survey Through Telephone
This is another quick method to be part of the Walgreenslistens customer satisfaction survey. All you require is a mobile phone. When you all the requirements and satisfy the rules, follow these steps.
- Step 1: Call 1-800-219-7451 to enter the sweepstakes.
- Step 2: The replies are automated; therefore, make sure you are attentive.
- Step 3: When you finish this automated survey, you will have gained an entry to the Walgreenslistens sweepstake.
NB: As for Duane Reade customers, you can enter the sweepstakes by phone by calling 1-888-424-1018.
Method 3: Walgreenslistens Feedback Survey Via Mail-in
Follow these steps to use the mail-in method.
- Step 1: You must have a 3×5” piece of paper or card.
- Step 2: Write your name, age, complete address, daytime and evening phone numbers.
- Note: Ensure you handprint your information. As they reject mechanically produced prints.
- Step 3: Mail the card to November 2020 Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, Dept-S8002 P.O. Box 4006, Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006.
Method 4: Walgreens listens Feedback Survey USING Email
Customers who accepted to receive all email messages from Walgreens can participate in the Walgreenslistens sweepstakes through email. You will receive the survey email notification. Complete the survey by following all terms and conditions and send it back to Walgreens.
Walgreenslistens Survey Details
|Participation Method||Online, Telephone, Mail-in, and Email|
|Validity of Receipt||72 hours|
|Survey Time||5-10 minutes|
|Language||English and Spanish|
Rules to Participate in Walgreens Survey
Before you take part in this survey program, their rules you need to satisfy. In this section, you will learn about the eligibility rules of Walgreenslistens.
- The survey is available to legal United States of America residents.
- You must be above 18 years to enter. **This doesn’t apply to residents of Puerto Rico.
- Walgreens employees and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, siblings, and children) cannot participate.
- You must have a valid Walgreens receipt to take part, and it should not be older than seventy-two hours.
- You need to either understand English or Spanish.
- You can use these four methods: Online, Telephone, Mail-in, and email.
- If you are using the online method, you should have a PC, laptop, smartphone, or tablet, and it should be connected to a stable internet connection.
In case you surpass all these rules and requirements, you can begin the WalgreensListens survey at www.walgreenslistens.com.
- MyHR Kohls
- JCPenney Login
- MYHRCVS Login
- GM GLOBALConnect Login
- Liteblue USPS Employee Login
- Home Depot Survey
- Dgcustomerfirst.Com Survey
- Ford Credit Login
Contact Details of Walgreens
If you have any queries about this survey, you can reach customer support through the following contact details.
- Call: 1-800-WALGREENS or 1-800-925-4733
- Write: ATTN: Consumer Relations, Walgreen Co., 200 Wilmot Rd., MS #2002, Deerfield, IL 60015
- Facebook: Walgreens
- Twitter: @Walgreens
- Instagram: Walgreens
Visit https://www.walgreenslistens.com for the Walgreens Listens survey online. You can earn up to $3000 rewards by participating in this survey
About Walgreens Company
Walgreens is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies, with more than nine thousand stores in the United States of America. Charles Rudolph Walgreen founded this company on 29th December 1901 in Chicago, Illinois. It is currently operating in the USA alone, but plans are underway to expand its stores to Canada. James A. Skinner, Stefano Pessina, and John T. Standley are the Executive chairman, executive vice-chairman, and president. In 1946, Walgreens bought Sanborns, a pharmaceutical company that operates in Mexico. In 1982 they sold it to Grupo Carso. They returned to Mexico by acquiring Farmacias Benavides in 2014. Visit www.walgreenslistens.com to take their online customer feedback survey.
Walgreenslistens Survey Winners
Did you take part in the Walgreenslistens survey? But you don’t know if you are on the winner’s list? Worry no more, as this link has a list of all sweepstake winners from January 2013 to September 2020. For your information, the latest Sweepstakes winner in September 2020 was B. McDaniel from Sarasota, Florida. You can take the Walgreens Listens online survey at www.walgreenslistens.com.
Walgreens Pharmacy Operating Hours
There are many Walgreens pharmacy stores in the USA; therefore, working hours may differ. Most stores open between 6-9 AM and close between 7-11 PM from my analysis. Nonetheless, some stores operate 24/7.
What time does Walgreens close?
Most Walgreens stores close between 7-11 PM. However, some work round the clock, which means they don’t close.
How old do you have to be to work at Walgreens?
To become a Walgreens employee, you must be sixteen years old and above. You can check more job details on their online website. Visit Walgreen Jobs’s official blog.
How Much Does Walgreens Pay?
Junior Walgreens staff receive hourly pay of between $9.73 to $23.77. Senior employees, such as Pharmaceutical managers, are paid $49 per hour. As one can imagine, Walgreen’s salary depends on the skill level and experience of the job.
How Many Days Early can you fill a prescription at Walgreens?
Two to three days before a thirty-day supply is the earliest you can refill your prescription. However, this depends on your insurance cover.
What benefits do Walgreen employees get?
If you are an employee of Walgreens, then you are subjected to benefits which include;
- Time off
- Profit-sharing and stock purchase plans
- Company-paid life insurance
- Voluntary life and personal accident insurance
- Health, prescription, dental, and vision
- Employee discount.
These are some of the benefits. Go to Walgreens Benefits to learn more.
What is the Discount Given to Walgreens Employee?
Walgreens employees do receive discounts when they shop at Walgreens store or the online shop. All employees get a 25% discount on Walgreens-owned brands such as Well at Walgreens, Nice, No7, etc. As for the other products, they get a 15% discount.
How to Use the Employee Discount?
If you are a Walgreens associate, you aren’t guaranteed the employee discount if you haven’t registered at Balance Rewards. If that’s the case, go to Balance Rewards and create an account or log in. Then you should link your employee ID to your balance rewards membership. If you don’t know how to do that, follow this procedure.
- Go to Walnet – About Me – Update Personal Information – People Central – Balance Rewards.
Make sure you use your Balance Rewards membership when you shop in Walgreens stores or online.
What is MyWalgreens?
MyWalgreens is a rewards program introduced by Walgreens. The Mywalgreens rewards program enables Walgreens customers to earn Walgreens cash when they shop at Walgreens stores or online. Later, the Walgreens cash can be redeemed at any Walgreen pharmacy store.
Is MyWalgreens Replacing Balance Rewards?
Yes, Walgreens announced that Balance Rewards would end on 31st January 2021, and a new program will be introduced. They also inform all their customers to register on MyWalgreens to avoid losing their points, as their reward points will automatically roll over to their MyWalgreens account.
What Other Program will be Removed by Walgreens?
Apart from Balance Rewards, other Walgreens programs that will be replaced by MyWalgreens include;
- Beauty Enthusiast
- Balance Rewards for healthy choices
- Walgreens plus
What Benefits Will AARP Members Get from MyWalgreens?
After the end of the AARP program, all their members are required to join MyWalgreens.
When you join this new program as a former AARP member, you will get the following benefits.
- 10% Walgreens cash reward on health and wellness products (only Walgreens branded).
- 3% Walgreen cash reward on specific personal care and beauty products.
- 1% Walgreen cash reward on vaccines.
If you are an AARP member and you haven’t linked your membership with the new program “MyWalgreens,” go to link accounts to do so.
How to Locate a Walgreens Store Near You?
Are you looking for a Walgreens store near you? Then don’t worry, as Walgreens enables you to search for their stores through the Walgreens Store Locator. Here you can allow your browser to identify your location or search the stores by state. Another alternative is by using the Maps app on your smartphone. All you require is to search for Walgreens and select the nearest store.
The Walgreenslistens customer survey is vital for Walgreens to know how well their customers receive their services and products. Visit https://www.walgreenslistens.com in your browser to access the survey. Through this survey, they have improved their services and products in all their stores. Therefore, it is recommended for every Walgreens customer to submit their reviews every time they visit Walgreens. If you still have any questions about this survey program, feel free to ask by leaving a comment. Thanks, and good luck as you participate in the Walgreenslistens survey as you can win $3,000.